Thursday 30 March 2017

nanny diane

When I walked into nans house the strong smell of lavender and diamonds and sapphires perfume by Elizabeth Taylor filled the room. All the doors windows were open her house always looked lovely

I walked over to Nan and Danny i sat on the cold leather couches. “how is your day going Nan’ i would ask ‘ good thanks Kaea”. We would sit for hours and talk about what's going on in our life. Nan brought me nail polish so we painted each others nails

Every Time i went over nan was wearing a pinky red lipstick it was her favorite colour. Everyday she would wear a dragon fly necklace with the blue or pink bead and her black watch to cover up her tattoo from when she was 16.  

When it was home time i packed up my stuff said goodbye and went home.I will always remember all the good memories with nanny diane. Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment